Everyone is concerned about vinyl fencing cracking, chipping and peeling because of Kansas City's hot summers and cold winters. Rest assured, AmeriFence Corporation of Kansas City actually uses a product that is manufactured right here in the midwest. This product is exclusively designed for you - to be used in the sometimes extreme weather conditions we experience in KC.
Vinyl fence continues to become more and more popular. The greatest reason for its popularity is its maintenance free design and lifetime warranty. Vinyl fence is very low maintenance, requiring only occasional cleaning that can be accomplished many times with simply a garden hose. Vinyl is also extremely versatile that can combine all of the styles of wood fences and those from the ornamental side as well. AmeriFence Corporation custom builds every vinyl fence to your individual project. We maintain the Midwest's largest inventory of vinyl fence sizes and styles. With our exclusive 5- step installation process you are assured your fence “fits” your yard.
This process may take a little longer but you will agree that it is worth it.
- We want to conduct a consultation with every customer. Each home is unique thus requiring personal one on one attention with the customer.
- We stake your yard prior to installation. After we have identified your underground public utilities, we will stake the location of your fence, including gates, corners and ends. We will even help you get a legal survey done if you are not sure of your property boundary.
- We create a drawing indicating each post location. “One size does not fit all” when it comes to your home. Customers will have the opportunity to approve where every post and gate will be placed prior to installation.
- We create a custom drawing of each fence panel after the posts are installed. Each panel is drawn to within a ¼”. We do this to ensure that each panel is custom fit to fit between the posts, considering slopes and spaces between posts.
- Custom panels are built for each section. Each section is built to ¼" tolerances and individually numbered to ensure correct and custom installation. We believe that an “off the rack” fence installation is unacceptable for you and your home.